1. Initial Intake : A Residential Litigation Group legal assistant will assist you in walking you through the basics of our process and gathering initial facts about your case. Your specific information will be used by our attorneys to determine if you are a good candidate for litigation. After your information is compiled, and it is determined that you have a case, a firm retainer will be sent to you for your review and execution.
2. Attorney Consultation: The attorney consultation call is a requirement to become a client of the firm. This call gives you the opportunity to consult with your attorney about questions pertaining to our suit. This call also confirms your complete understanding of the litigation process in order to proceed forward. No work will begin on your file prior to this consultation. The Residential Litigation Group offers attorney consultations free of charge and having a consultation does not obligate you to retain our firm. If you do not feel comfortable with the process or the timeline, there is no obligation to move forward with the firm.
3. Case Management: Open access to your Case Management Attorney and paralegal will keep you up to date on any new developments in the case and any pending court dates.
Basis of Our Multi-party Lawsuits
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
- Promissory Estoppel
- Fraudulent Concealment
- Fraud for Demanding and Collecting Monthly Note Payments Under False Pretenses
- Violations of State Consumer Protection Statutes
- Violations of the Federal Truth in Lending Act
- Unjust Enrichment
- Fraud in the Inducement
- Violations of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act